INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
“Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, or describes, directly or indirectly, a particular individual, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number.
- Personal identifiers. We receive personal identifiers (such as your name, phone number, email address, billing address, shipping address, password, device ids, and IP address), personal identifiers of others (such as an order recipient’s name and address) and use them to respond to requests, fulfill and deliver orders for merchandise and services, process returns or exchanges, contact you or others about an order or delivery, facilitate surveys, promotions, sweepstakes, and contests, manage accounts and preferences, facilitate rewards programs and accounts and to communicate with you for marketing and informational purposes. We will also create a client number when you make a purchase and a ATELOGO VIP Rewards Number when you sign up to be a member so we can identify you. We may also receive your driver’s license number when you make product returns, which we use for fraud prevention and to meet legal obligations.
- Message and product review content. We collect the messages you submit through contact, sign-up, surveys, purchase and product review forms on www.ATELOGOonline.com, such as customer service requests, messages to delivery recipients and delivery instructions. We use this information to respond to and fulfill your requests, better understand your needs and preferences, enhance and personalize our product offerings to you and improve ATELOGOonline.com and our service and merchandise offerings.
- Audio and visual information. We receive any digital photos you submit through ATELOGOonline.com and post this information to public areas of ATELOGOonline.com at your direction. To help protect you and others, we monitor and record video and take photographs of the public areas of stores for security, fraud, loss prevention, incident reporting and other operational purposes. We may record customer service telephone calls for quality purposes and to meet our legal obligations.
- Financial information. We receive financial information (such as payment card and bank account information) to process payments for merchandise and services you purchase on ATELOGOonline.com.
- Commercial transaction information. We collect and generate commercial transaction information (such as records of merchandise and services purchased) when you make purchases on ATELOGOonline.com and in stores and when you make purchases using the ATELOGO-branded payment card. We use this information to deliver and fulfill your orders, process your returns or exchanges, improve our service and merchandise offerings, tailor our marketing efforts and administer accounts, and for internal operations and reporting purposes.
- Personal characteristics. We receive personal characteristics (such as your birth date and birth dates of others, footwear size information, and locale) when you provide the information to us. We use the birth date information to personalize offers and gifts. We use footwear size information to provide you with the products you order and save your preferences. We collect location when you submit reviews, so we can personalize the reviews for others.
- Geo-Location Information. We collect mobile device identifiers and geo-location information of visitors’ devices in and around our stores to monitor foot traffic to help us understand how shoppers move around our stores, identify what shoppers seem interested in and improve the shopping experience.
- Inferences from the information listed above. ATELOGO will use the information listed above to draw inferences about your preferences (such as your preferred brands and styles) to help us provide you with personalized content and offers and help us develop and provide better merchandise and services.
In addition, we and our third-party partners, such as advertising networks, social media widgets, and analytics providers, may automatically collect other categories of personal information using cookies and similar technology when you use ATELOGOonline.com, our emails, and in-store wi-fi services available near or in our stores. We use this information to provide and improve our website and order processing, for anti-fraud purposes, to tailor your experience on ATELOGOonline.com and our marketing efforts, to provide our in-store wi-fi services and to create aggregate internal reports on website usage and activity, such as views of certain merchandise. These additional categories may consist of:
- Online identifiers. ATELOGO may collect your IP address and other device and online identifiers when you use ATELOGOonline.com.
- Geo-Location Information. Many mobile devices permit applications to access real-time geo-location information. We also may collect and use such information, with your consent. In addition, some of the information we collect, such as IP addresses, may be used to estimate an approximate location of the device you are using to access ATELOGOonline.com. We use location information to enhance and personalize the features and functionality of ATELOGOonline.com and merchandise and service offerings.
- Website activity information. ATELOGO may monitor and collect ATELOGO website activity information and device information, such as website clicks, content and page views, the website each visitor visited prior to our website, domain type, browser version, and internet service provider.
- Inferences from the information listed above. ATELOGO will use the information listed above to draw inferences about your shopping preferences (such as your preferred brands and styles) to help us provide you with personalized content and offers and help us develop and provide better merchandise and services.